New reloaded Bajaj Pulsar 250 launched
Bajaj Auto Ltd, the country’s largest two-wheeler maker, has launched the new Bajaj Pulsar N250 and Bajaj Pulsar F250, one of the most iconic and awaited motorcycles from the Pulsar range.
The Bajaj Pulsar N250 and Bajaj Pulsar F250 feature:
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) headlamps and LED DRLs (Daytime Running Light)- for enhanced white light viewing experience, along with a uniform and accurate beam pattern for improved safety.
- Monoshock Suspension – to offer pinpoint handling without compromising on comfort.
- Assist & Slipper Clutch – for aggressive and confident downshifting , along with reduced clutch input.
- Infinity Display Console – retaining the ‘Badge of Thrill’ – the Tachometer needle – as a nod to the golden age of performance motorcycling.
- USB Mobile Charging – at a convenient position near the tank flap.
- Gear Position Indicator – for confidence and accuracy in achieving the perfect gear shift.
- Distance to Empty Readout – integrated in the infinity console for better fuel planning.
- Assured Braking – 300 mm front and 230 mm rear bigger-disc brakes with Anti-lock braking system (ABS) technology.
Mr. Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director at Bajaj Auto, admitted that an updated Pulsar was long due, but the driving objective was not just cosmetic updates but a product that is completely new and yet true to what Pulsar has always been about – riding dynamics and speed thrills.
Speaking at the launch event, Mr. Bajaj said, “The Bajaj Pulsar is the university of our lives that we went through. It has been our greatest teacher for the last 20 years”.
For more information, please watch the video.